Quick post to say that on Friday morning I received my acceptance letters from ThoughtWorks. This means I can finally close the door on one Saga (and open the door to another one). All in all it should make for an interesting start to the New Year.
- Funky functions
- Instant test cycle in the .NET world
- Write Test, Execute, Wait, Wait some more, A little longer, Quit!
- ThoughtWorks – This time I have it in writing!!
- 5 Second IList ordering with Linq and strings
- .Less gets all Horn(get)y
- My thoughts on using DotLess and the Less syntax
- Unit Testing is getting all shiny again!!!
- Its not fair, Ruby can do it, so why can’t I?
Browse popular tags